Thursday, June 28, 2012

A Fun Seattle Trip

I took my eight children to Seattle this week on a "business" trip. After the business part of our trip was over, I took my children to West Seattle, Alki Point. It was fun, I let the little ones play on the beach while the older ones crossed the street to go get coffee.


Here's the four oldest - Ellen, Erin, Warren & Carolyn.


The four youngest - Shannon, Calvin Allison & Joan.


It was Joan's third birthday, here she is with Calvin (he really likes to take care of her).


Allison


2 comments:

  1. Chris and I have gone to Alki Beach. Ate at a good restaurant there. It's Seattle, but then not Seattle, rather nice. It sounds like a fun trip for you and the children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say, you are a "fun" mom. I'm pretty sure I'll never be as brave and adventurous as you are with your clan, so I'll just sit and admire you from where I am, in my quiet little computer chair. Maybe I will get up the gumption to actually go with you one of these years though. :P
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete