Thursday, September 27, 2012

Marvelous "Pipeline Road"


This summer I have been trying to walk up a road near our house called "Pipeline Road" with my children. It's a sort of service road so there's no cars on it, just a walk up hill with lots of grass, blackberries, clover, horses, Queen Anne's Lace, bugs (very important), etc... It's especially pretty near sunset. Here's a few pictures of our recent walks...


Joan, Shannon & Allison - I feel so rich when I see pictures like this! 


My children are in love with the horses...


Even Joan!


After a long walk, it's a good thing Carolyn is there!

"The Lord is good to all: and His tender mercies are over all His works."
Psalm 145:9


2 comments:

  1. Amen-- you are rich Shannon! Thanks for sharing your beautiful time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And where do you suppose that love for horses comes from, eh? :D
    Beautiful pics.

    ReplyDelete