Friday, September 7, 2012

Ocean Shores Fun...




My children and I have been in Ocean Shores since Wednesday. The weather has been incredible and we have been able to be at the beach for long amounts of time. It's been so relaxing and fun, I even got brave and took everyone out to dinner.  Cameron just got here tonight - yahoo!! Of course, as soon as he got here the energy level went way up, everyone's so excited to see him and can't wait to spend tomorrow and Sunday with him.
 I am posting a few pictures to show what we have been doing so far & I'll probably post more later.
To life!!!


Shannon's "burrow" in the sand dunes.


Sand toys from Elizabeth Setterlund.




Sand dunes are such fun - the children have spent hours running up and down these.


Erin and Ellen 


Joan and Carolyn - you can see that Joan's face was in the sand a lot!!


Joan found the pumpkin seeds.


Calvin's lunch in his "fort".


Joan's lunch box - she keeps careful track of where it is.


Allison - it was so hot today that everyone ended up in the ocean.


Erin buried Joan - Joan loved it!






Calvin and Allison were practicing their picture taking skills with me as their subject - thanks Ben and Mary for the video & picture taking classes!



Two sweet girls on my lap - the Lord is so good!!





2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had such a nice time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon the kids took excellent pictures of you, I'm glad you added those in!

    ReplyDelete