Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Goodness of the Lord...


... The Goodness of the Lord in the Land of the Living...
Psalm 27:13

 Last week my sisters and I got together at my Dad and Mom's house with all of our children.    My mom got us all together to take pictures (everyone's SO HAPPY to get pictures taken - ha ha!) But, when I see a picture like this, it really reminds me of how amazingly good the Lord has been to us. I'm not saying that there's no trouble - or that things always work out just the way I think they should - but sometimes I think I  get a glimpse...
I really love the scripture that I used part of as my title for this post - the whole verse says:

"I would have fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living."     Psalm 27:13

1 comment: