Saturday, August 18, 2012

Carolyn's Picture Post

                         

                            Hi, this is Carolyn Hope and my mom is letting me make
                            a post on our family blog.
                            This year our neighbors, Ben and Mary Phares, had a
                            video class with my sister Shannon, my brother
                            Calvin, me and a few of our friends.
                            First we learned about still photos, how
                            to framed them, and all of the different shot types.
                            The six shot types are: extreme close up, close up,
                            medium shot, long shot, and extreme long shot. Below are
                            some of my favorites that I took. Thanks Ben and Mary
                            for helping me, and taking time out of your day to teach
                            our class!                                                                            
                                                                 

                                  The picture above is one of my absolute favorites.

                                                                                              
                                 The next three were taken in Ben and Mary's yard .  


                                                                       

                                                          I love this lily.      


                                                 I love the colors of this rose.
                                                                             

     

                                          Sunflowers are my mom's favorite flower.









                                                           
                                         I think the rose above is my favorite picture.








                                                   

                                              These goldfinches are so pretty!!!

                                 

                                      These next pictures are some of my sisters and
                             one of my brothers. I have labeled the shots on these pictures.



 Allison - extreme close up.


Shannon - close up.


Ellen - medium shot.


   Calvin - long shot.


Joan- extreme close-up.


    Ellen - extreme close-up.

 

Joan - extreme close up.

I hope you enjoyed these pictures. My favorite pictures to take are of flowers. 

             

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots, Carolyn, so colorful. I like them all of course. The bird houses are sweet.
    I love the pics of your sisters too. I'm glad your mom let you post. Love you, Grama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carolyn,

    I like the first picture, the fuchsia and the lily. I wish we still did video class!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job! I like the extreme close up of Joan:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Carolyn, I like them a lot.

    ReplyDelete